Sunday, September 7, 2008

Funny Girl

Big girl has taken to a new habit that makes me laugh. I try to be firm, but inside I think she is just funny. Every night, I send her to bed with her jammies or her nightie on and tuck her into bed. She is appropriately dressed and comfy. When she comes down later inevitable to ask for a snack, drink, story, hug, or whatever other thing she can dream up of to get out of the room, I am surprised. I look at her and say, "Oh no! We have theives!" She looks at me confused, "We do? Why?" And I look at her putting a look of concern over my internal grin. "I hate to tell you this but they stole your clothes (or your pants depending on how much clothing she has left). Then she looks at me and grins, "No mommy! I got hot, I took them off."

Of course you did. Don't all kids get undressed the second their door is closed? No? You mean it is just mine? Oh well, crazy mommy gets crazy kids, I should have known.

On a side note, Baby girl apparently is in the 78% for height and 28% for weight. So just like her big sister she is tall and slender. Go figure. How did a short, chubby mommy get two tall, slender kids? I have no idea, but they are mine, I swear! I have the scar to prove it! LOL

To the Top

0 comments: