Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Bath in the tub


Baby Girl had her first bath the other day. (she had been having sponge baths as I was waiting for the thing you put in baths for newborns.) I decided to put a towel in the tub and fold it up to make a basis for her to lie in the tub. It worked really well. She didn't cry at all. Not even a little bit! I was impressed.

I also took Baby Girl in to get checked out and to get a shot yesterday. She measured in the 73rd percentile for height and 28th percentile for weight. She has gained 2 lbs 2 oz in the last few weeks. She is doing so well. I am loving it. She hardly cried when she got her needle. She weighs 10bls 5 oz now and she was 6 weeks yesterday.

I found it funny that they said she was in the 28th percentile for weight. She seems so big compared to Big Girl. It is effected by her being very tall for her age but she just seems so cute and pudgy to me. I guess that is what comes from having a 4 lb 12 oz baby first.

Click the pic below to view see more pics of her first bath in our Family Foto Album

To the Top

0 comments: