Sunday, May 4, 2008

Changes

We are planning a few changes in our house. I hope to get them done today. We are being given a new bed for us grownups. I am so glad as the mattresses I am sleeping on piled on the floor now are really hard on my back. So while changes are afoot, we are changing rooms with Big Girl. That way when Baby Girl comes, Big Girl will not be sleeping next to her room.

Big Girl is such a light sleeper sometimes that I just know if they were next to each other, I would end up dealing with both of them for our midnight feedings. This is much better.

To the Top

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy should have smartened up and made sure that Mommy had a bed long before now!

Big Girl and Baby Girl should have separate rooms, and the options of having it are vast today.

Daddy, you got your house plans done yet?