Friday, May 23, 2008

Big Girl Funny

Daddy and I have a system on getting Big Girl ready for school since I got pg. I have troubles with early days as I tend to get sick. So, when she is on the morning shift in kindergarten, Daddy gets up with her. When she is on the afternoon shift, I get her ready for school.

This morning, I was feeling sick so I was up when Big Girl got up for school this morning. I was laughing to Daddy about how groggy and sleepy and zombie-like she was. And she went on to explain to me how when she wakes up herself, she is never tired, but when daddy gets her up she is always tired. She was convinced that Daddy just liked getting her up early so he could be mean. It was just too funny. While I laughed myself silly and her groggy, serious explanation, Daddy explained that he gets her up early because that is when the teacher says she has to get up, it isn't his fault.

To the Top

0 comments: