Sunday, May 18, 2008

Breakfast Fun

This morning, I decided to make a big breakfast for the family to enjoy, a nice breakfast of hash browns, bacon, toast, and eggs.

But when Big Girl got up out of bed shortly after I did, she greeted me with her breakfast request. Yes, you read that right, she did not say, “Good Morning Mommy!”. She did not say, “I love you, Mommy!”. She opened her door and looked at me and said, “Can we have pancakes?”.
So being the gracious Mommy that I am, I pulled out a recipe for pancakes and proceeded to make, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes for breakfast. The recipe for pancakes made a LOT more than I had expected and I have a sneaking feeling I will be storing some to warm up in the toaster for breakfast for the next few days.

I have managed to get a start on the nursery now though. It is starting to come together a little at a time. I am so relieved to be doing it now.

To the Top

0 comments: