Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Stuff

Big girl is keeping me on my toes today. She "tried" to help herself to some milk today. What a mess!! She has been creating crafts with her papers, crayons, glue, and scissors as well. What a mess!!

She is so close to the end of the year. I can't believe she is almost done kindergarten. I am not ready for her to be getting so big.

Her class is going to Bowering park on Tuesday. That will be fun for her. She loves that sort of thing. I hope to go one day this summer and have a picnic with her.

I am doing okay. I am getting used to checking my sugar 7 times a day and watching everything I eat. I can't believe that I only have 6 1/2 weeks left to this pregnancy at most. I will miss my big round belly and feeling my baby in there. Good thing I will have a new little baby to cuddle in my arms, snuggling her into my neck and just loving her to bits.

To the Top

0 comments: