Saturday, June 28, 2008

Random stuff

I went shopping today to get some groceries and let me tell you, these days dragging this big ole' belly around the grocery store is about as much as I can take before I am DONE for the day. I was standing in line and the lady behind me says, "You must be so exhausted. I am exhausted just looking at you. When I had my daughter, I carried her all out in front like that too." I smiled and we chatted for a moment. It was nice of her to mention it. And truthfully, I don't realize until I go out exactly how huge in front this belly is. All of our mirrors end at my shoulders so when I pass a full-length mirror I get little shock. LOL.

I am almost done the nursery. I have sorted out all the clothes and the clothes for her first three months are in a dresser in her room and the clothes for her to grow into are in a dresser outside her room, sorted out with only one size per drawer. I am very pleased. All the stuff that used to be stored in her room is out. All I have to do is get Daddy to put up the crib and help me put up the curtains and I am done done done! Every time I pass by her nursery, I stop and look inside with a little feeling of satisfaction. It is going to be sweet for her.

To the Top

0 comments: