Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Big Girl's New Cut

We decided to give Big Girl a pixie cut so that I wouldn't have to fight with her in the mornings about brushing it. We had been discussing it with her and she agreed that short hair sounded better than brushing through the knots.

I went in with her and got the same cut so that she would feel like it was a mommy and me moment. When we had it done, we walked hand in hand through the store and she was so excited telling everyone we were the short hair family now.

Well, I did everything I could to make Big Girl feel pretty and feminine for school. Before she left we discussed what the boys and girls may say about her new hair, that she and I had the same cut and she knew that I didn't look like a boy and how she looked like the pictures of the pretty ladies I showed her on the computer and how she is just too pretty to ever look like a boy, and how I thought that the new haircut made her neck look lovely and long and how it made her eyes look beautiful. I took pics of her to let her know I thought she was super pretty today.


To the Top

0 comments: