Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Five

  1. Big Girl loves to build forts out of blankets. She has great fun building them and then inviting her sister into them too. They play, have picnics, and watch the house from there. It is very cute.



  2. Big Girl loves to do dance or exercise videos for her gym classes. And it is too cute when Little Girl joins in the fun.


  3. Little Girl has fun playing with a teddy Big Girl has had since she was about this age too. I caught her on camera as she was pretending to blow raspberry's on the teddy's belly.


  4. I think I am slightly obsessed with pics of sleeping babies. I just can't help myself. I keep taking pics of sleeping Baby Girl whenever I can.





  5. I can't wait to go to my first homeschool conventions in Gander in May. It is so exciting to know that I am going to meet other homeschoolers, some of whom homeschool special needs kids like Big Girl!!

To the Top

0 comments: