Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Updates on us

y There are lots of little things going on in our world. Things that are keeping us really busy. So I thought I would do a quick little post with all the updates I could think of:

  • Homeschooling is going well. Big Girl will stop her work every day and hug me and tells me I am "the bestest mommy ever". Which tells me she is enjoying it.
  • Cloth diapering is going easier than I expected. I do one load of diapers a day and it is easy to keep up on and her room smells better than it did with disposables.
  • I am will be 28 weeks pregnant on Sunday and that will put me in my third trimester. I am feeling good. So far my blood sugars are perfect and my blood pressure hasn't gone up. I have only gained 9 lbs. I feel my little one kicking me all the time and Daddy has even felt her at this point.
  • The plans for our move are going well. We got a great deal on a house to rent. We will be living in Loch Leven and I am so glad to be getting out of the city and so many close neighbours. I love that I will be living close to my Mother-in-law. She is a wonderful lady and I love her dearly.
  • I posted some pics on the Family Foto Album. Some are of Little Girl walking around the room.

To the Top

0 comments: