Saturday, March 15, 2008

Maggie Moments--Letters from Mommy

I am feeling emotional today and I don't know why. But I am. There is a lot going on and maybe your hormonal mom is just a bit of a mess.

We are making plans. We would like to move. This would be a good move. We would be closer to my family and your father's. We would have the love and support that family can provide.

We would be closer to your grandmother. She is truly one of the best people I know and it would be a gift for you and your sister to grow up near her. She is a gentle soul filled with so much love. She will be such a wonderful grandmother to both and such a friend to me.


I am a little worried about the actual process of moving. It is a lot of work and you are still inside me growing. I am scared that something will keep this from happening. This idea just feels like such a gift to you and your sister and I want to give it to you both so much.

I did dream about you last night. I dreamed that I could feel your head in my belly and when I wrapped my hand around it, I tried to shift you and started to kick me a lot. It was a sweet dream.

I am feeling you more now. At least once or twice a day, I feel you poke me or wiggle inside me, I love it. It is like you are trying to talk to me. I make up conversations in my head. I talk to you. I can't wait to feel it more. I have this nagging worry in my heart that something bad will happen and I will still lose you. Hold on little one, I have big plans for you.

And with all this swirling around in my head, I am emotional today.

To the Top

0 comments: